6 Days The Best Of Tanzania Safari
This safari is offered year round and features the most famous parks in Tanzania. From December to April you can enjoy the calving season, wherein the wildebeest complete their annual migration and head back to the rich grass plans of the southern Serengeti in Tanzania to give birth.
Vacation Style Adult Group
Activity Level Normal
Group Size Medium Groups
From July to October you may witness the spectacle of the wildebeest river crossing, where more than a million animals attempt to cross the Mara River while evading the resident crocodiles.
- See herds of elephants and the special sight of tree-climbing lions.
- Get fascinated by the trees of life – The baobab Trees.
- The Great Migration Safari – in the Serengeti; you’ll also get to see the wildebeests giving birth to their calves.
- A Full day game drives in the endless plains of Serengeti National Park.
- A visit to the largest intact caldera on the planet and the birdwatching hotspot – of Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park.
A staff member of Safari Impecc will pick you and you will be driven to the Arusha at your Hotel and briefed on your upcoming safari. Enjoy a restful night before beginning your adventure tomorrow!
Tarangire National Park
After having breakfast in your hotel, you will be picked up by your driver guide and depart for Tarangire National Park. Tarangire is one of the largest parks in Tanzania and is located in the Manyara region. It is characterized by the large herds of elephants and tree climbing lions that call it home, as well as the fascinating baobab trees that are renowned for their mythical powers by some of the local cultures. The Tarangire River flows through the park year-round and is the only source of water for the animals during the dry season.
Serengeti National Park
After breakfast you will depart for Serengeti National Park with a picnic lunch in hand. You will enjoy a game drive en route. The Serengeti is famed for its incredible wildlife, stunning views and the annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeest and hundreds of thousands of zebras. In this frenzied bout of territorial conquests and mating, witness an actual survival of the fittest as these animals plunge through crocodile-infested waters. The wildebeest will birth more than 8,000 calves daily before the 1,000 km (600 mile) pilgrimage begins again.
Serengeti National Park
After breakfast you will set off on a full day game drive in the wilderness following the Great Migration trails. Our experienced driver tour guide will provide you with interesting facts about this highly renowned event, which makes Tanzania the top safari destination in Africa.Serengeti, a UNESCO world heritage site, is home to around 200,000 zebras, and 300,000 Thomson’s gazelle, which join in the wildebeest’s trek for fresh grazing. Listen to the exotic sounds of over six million hooves pounding the open plains. This is just like you imagined Africa to be!
After breakfast you will head towards the Ngorongoro Conservation Area for a game drive. This is another UNESCO World Heritage Site located west of Arusha in the crater highlands of Tanzania. The area is named after the Ngorongoro Crater, the world's largest caldera. The stunning landscape of Ngorongoro, with its vast expanses of highland plains and concentration of wildlife, animals makes this place one of the most exotic natural wonders on earth.
Lake Manyara National Park- Arusha
After breakfast you will drive to Lake Manyara National Park, whose lake Ernest Hemingway claimed was “the loveliest I had seen in Africa”. The park offers a compact game viewing circuit and is one of the most diverse reserves in the country. The lake itself covers two-thirds of the park and the Great Rift Valley provides a stunning backdrop. Over 400 species of birds can be found in the Manyara, including thousands of pink-hued flamingos on their perpetual migration, as well as other large waterbirds such as pelicans, cormorants, and storks. In the afternoon you will head back to Arusha, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or the airport.
Accommodation: Can be arranged at an extra cost
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water on all days
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Alcohol drinks
|Departure Dates Confirmed Dates||Trip Status Trip Status||Price (PP) Including Flights||Price (PP) Excluding Flights|
Tues 29 Nov '22 - Tues 29 Nov '22
Available & Guaranteed